Bridge to Terabithia (2007)
"It’s an ancient forest, full of magical creatures and friendly giants, anything you can imagine. But you gotta look really hard. But keep your mind wide open."
I really want to write this fic but I need to study for my math final because if I don’t get an A on it I won’t pass the class.
I feel so cozy right now - curled up in bed watching cheesy Hallmark channel Christmas movies and reading Emma and I’m just really content.
- white people are not the bad guys
- Christian people are not the bad guys
- Republicans are not the bad guys
- straight people are not the bad guys
- cisgender people are not the bad guys
- rich people are not the bad guys
- men are not the bad guys
- racist, bigoted, homophobic, ignorant, selfish, and / or rude people are the bad guys
dear social justice bloggers
we’ll grow old together, and always remember / we’ll still love each other, forever and always
(AnnaSophia’s my icon again because these new photos kinda make me wish I had her face.)